The toy's wireframe allows it to perform active posing.
This digital download pattern is an easy to follow, step-by-step manual including detailed instructions, tips, and photo illustrations of the process.
This digital download does not explain crochet basics, appropriate skill level is assumed.
Materials & Tools:
Want your work to be as cool as the original? Get the same yarns, hooks and materials that Svetlana Pertseva uses herself while making her toys by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crochet hook: 1.5mm (US Steel Hook 8, UK Steel Hook 4 1/2), or any hook matching you own yarn choice.
- Crochet hook: 1mm (US Steel Hook 10, UK Steel Hook 4), or any hook matching you own yarn choice.
- Main color: 1/3 skein of pink «Andre Classic» by Alpina (60% acrylic, 35% viscose, 5% spandex, 530m/100g).
- Decorating color: 10g of white «Andre Classic» by Alpina (60% acrylic, 35% viscose, 5% spandex, 530m/100g).
- Teeth: a little bit of white «Areola» #10 by Areola (100% polyacrylic, 400m/50g).
- 2 ready-made toy eyes (15mm in diameter), see pictures to get the idea.
- 1.9m of copper wire (1mm in diameter)
- Stuffing material (for example, holofiber).