The toy's wireframe allows it to perform active posing.
This digital download pattern is an easy to follow, step-by-step manual including detailed instructions, tips, and photo illustrations of the process.
This digital download does not explain crochet basics, appropriate skill level is assumed.
Materials & Tools:
Want your work to be as cool as the original? Get the same yarns, hooks and materials that Svetlana Pertseva uses herself while making her toys by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crochet hook 1.7mm (US Hook 6, UK Hook 3 1/2), or any hook matching you own yarn choice.
- Yarn: «Nubuk» by Kartopu (22% acrylic, 78% polyamide, 550m/100g). Original color scheme (you can choose your own):
* white - 100g
* red - 50g
* yellow - 50g
Other valid yarn choices include acrylic (or 50% wool/acrylic), or any other smooth yarn.
- Copper wire (2mm in diameter) - 3.5m.
- Copper wire (1mm in diameter) - 5.5m. If you wish to make the comb wireframed as well, this will take additional 1.5m of wire.
- Two ready-made toy eyes or two black half-beads (10-12mm in diameter).
- Stuffing material (for example, holofiber).
Materials & Tools (Tricorne):
- Crochet hook 1.25m (US Hook 10, UK Hook 5 1/2), or any hook matching you own yarn choice.
- Yarn: «Sirius» by Nako (100% acrylic, 440m/100g). Original color scheme:
* black - 20g
* white - 2m